Lesson Plans for Stage 3
|Learning to Say "-ing" Verbs||Expressing Continuing Activity in the Present|
|Transitioning to Sequenced Unity||Information you need about learning to use sequences - only for those people who started stage one with a Unity 1-hit program|
|Plural Nouns||Learn how to express the concept of more than one thing by making nouns plural|
|Expanding Requests and Preferences||Learn to use infinitives to complete simple statements - "I like to play" "I need to go"|
|Prepositions and "-ing" verbs in phrases||Speaking phrases that show action and position - "going up" "going down"|
|More Prepositions||Learn to use "out" and "in", "up" and "down"|
|Using Simple Verb Phrases||Learn to use simple pronoun + verb phrases|
|Using Prepositions to Show Position||Learn to use the prepositions "in" and "on"|
|Wash What? - a guide to personal hygiene||Teaching language and vocabulary for personal care activities|
- Stage 1 Talking with one word at a time.
- Stage 2 Talking with two and three word phrases.
- Stage 3 Building phrases and early sentences.
- Stage 4 Learning grammar and sentence structure.
- Stage 5 Using sentences and phrases with more grammar endings.
- Stage 6 Using essentially correct grammar and syntax.