This activity uses jokes to teach the concept of indefinite pronouns. Example jokes are given to teach the concept. Students then fill in the indefinite pronoun that helps the jokes make sense. Hints are provided if needed. The files included in this zip are for Classroom Suite. You must have Classroom Suite software installed on your computer. Please complete the steps below to begin using them in Classroom Suite. Create a folder on your pc called Intellitools. Drag the file ending with . icspk into this folder. Open Intellitools Classroom Suite software. Open the folder that you designate for the activities and choose Import at the bottom of the screen. Select the file you wish to import. Begin using the activity in Classroom Suite.Download Now (2 MB)
Note: This is a .zip file that may require additional software to open. The files contained inside the .zip may also require additional software to view.
- Unity Program Unity 144 Sequenced, Unity 84 Sequenced, Unity 60 Sequenced, Unity 45 Sequenced
- Device Vantage Lite, Vanguard Plus, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Number of Locations 144, 84, 60, 45
- Type of Material IntelliTools Activity
- Required Software IntelliTools
- Device Software Version Vantage and Vanguard 5.0 and higher, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Language Stage 6
You can browse similar materials by clicking on a feature above.