Grammar Gremlins are those pesky words that can be confused in spelling and writing. This activity provides practice with contractions. A contraction is when you shorten a pronoun phrase into one word.Use this activity to practice using the correct word so that you are not confused when you meet the Grammar Gremlins.Download Now (296 KB)
Note: This is a .zip file that may require additional software to open. The files contained inside the .zip may also require additional software to view.
- Unity Program Unity 144 Sequenced, Unity 84 Sequenced, Unity 60 Sequenced, Unity 45 Sequenced
- Device Vantage Lite, Vanguard Plus, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Number of Locations 144, 84, 60, 45
- Type of Material IntelliTools Activity
- Required Software IntelliTools
- Device Software Version Vantage and Vanguard 5.0 and higher, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Language Stage 6
You can browse similar materials by clicking on a feature above.