Language Therapy Approach for Unity 60 Sequenced
This file contains an article by Arlene Luberhoff Badman (used with permission) The following is an abstract of the article: Children verbally practice speech and language extensively to master language concepts and develop vocabulary for spontaneous retrieval when expressing their thoughts. However, nonverbal children are severely restricted by how much they can communicate and practice language both physically and verbally. We must provide a method for nonverbal children to practice language in order to help them organize their words for spontaneous communication and ultimately to set the stage for literacy. Using a word retrieval approach to teach single word vocabulary with Minspeak will be discussed with examples provided.Download Now (1 MB)
Note: This is a .zip file that may require additional software to open. The files contained inside the .zip may also require additional software to view.
- Unity Program Unity 60 Sequenced, Unity
- Device Vantage Lite, Vanguard Plus, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Number of Locations 60
- Type of Material General language teaching
- Required Software Word document, PowerPoint
- Device Software Version Vantage and Vanguard 5.0 and higher, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Language Stage Any stage
You can browse similar materials by clicking on a feature above.