Stage 4 Irregular Past Tense Verbs
Irregular Past Tense verbs has a lesson plan for teaching words like "went", "told," "said", and more. There is a fill in the blank story about a boy named Tommy who went outside and found a grasshopper. Students participate by filling in the blanks with irregular past tense verbs. there is a word bank, a smart chart for Unity 45, Unity 60, unity 84, and Unity 144. There is a power point slide show with the same story. What you need on your computer: Microsoft Word. What PRC device: Vantage Lite or ECO 1.06 and higher, or Vantage Plus and Vanguard Plus that have been upgraded to 5.02 software.Download Now (208 KB)
Note: This is a .zip file that may require additional software to open. The files contained inside the .zip may also require additional software to view.
- Unity Program Unity 144 Sequenced, Unity 84 Sequenced, Unity 60 Sequenced, Unity 45 Sequenced, Unity
- Device Vantage Lite, Vanguard Plus, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Number of Locations 144, 84, 60, 45
- Type of Material Book
- Required Software Word document, PowerPoint
- Device Software Version Vantage and Vanguard 5.0 and higher, ECO2 and ECO14 1.05 and Higher
- Language Stage 4
You can browse similar materials by clicking on a feature above.